Khichri or Khichdi also known as khichari, khichdee, khichadi, khichri, khichuri, or even kitchery is a famous indian dish made of vegetables, soybeans, rice and lentil.
The Khichri recipe is an easy to digest healthy food made in india.
• 100 grams of rice soaked in water
• 25 grams moong Dal (lentil)
• 25 grams masur Dal (lentil)
• 2 Large onions - chopped
• 2 Garlic flakes - minced
• 1/2 Ginger - minced
• 1 Large Chopped Potatoe
• 1 tsp of Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala
• 1 tsp of Red chilli powder
• 3 Green chillies - chopped
• Frying Oil
Preparing and Cooking the Khichri:
• Chop onions, garlic and green chillies.
• Peel and cut the potatoe.
• Heat the oil and fry chopped onions till it turns brown.
• Fry minced ginger, green chillies and garlic.
• Add garam masala and fry for 2 minutes.
• Add water
• Add moong dal and masur dal (lentil)
• Add the soaked Rice.
• Add potatoe peices.
• Add salt.
• Cook in pressure cooker (until 2 whistles).
• Serve warm with paped and pickle.
Khichri Khichdi Khichiri - Indian dish Archive
Chicken Biryani - Indian Cooking Recipe
Fish Curry - Indian Cooking Recipe
Khichri Khichdi Khichiri - Indian dish
Bitter Melon - Karela
Lentil and Cracked Broken Wheat - Daliya
Methi and Dill Shepu
Most Healthy Dish
This Article was prepared by Fanoos.com
All copyrights are reserved to the Author of the Article