Preparing a healthy Bitter Melon Karela indian dish:
- Slice the Bitter lemon vegetables.
- Fry Garlic and onions
- Wash the bitter melon in salted water.
- Add Turmeric powder.
- Add chilly powder.
- Add the bitter melon (Karela) slices.
- Cook the mix on low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Ready to eat with Arabic Bread (Pita) or indian bread (Roti).
- Add Lemon for an extra sour taste.
Bitter Melon - Karela Archive
Chicken Biryani - Indian Cooking Recipe
Fish Curry - Indian Cooking Recipe
Khichri Khichdi Khichiri - Indian dish
Bitter Melon - Karela
Lentil and Cracked Broken Wheat - Daliya
Methi and Dill Shepu
Most Healthy Dish
This Article was prepared by Fanoos.com
All copyrights are reserved to the Author of the Article