Here are the Predictions of Mike Feghali for Lebanon in the years 2009 and following.
- Political assassinations in Lebanon will continue.
- Major earthquake will hit Lebanon, causing large damages to a tourist area.
- Unrest in the Downtown of Beirut, right after that big boom for great days to come.
- No civil war in Lebanon.
- The Hariri international airport of beirut could be shut down for a short time.
- Lebanon will elect a new president from the army.
- Lebanese economy will prosper and the governor of the Central Bank Riad Salameh will receive awards for his performances.
- A Lebanese figure will enter into the United Nations - UN.
- The Vatican will honor a Lebanese figure within the next year.
- Patriarch Nasrallah Sfeir is in danger.
- The Lebanese press and Lebanese Broadcasting Coorportation - LBC will be dressed in black.
- Lebanon - Syria borders will closefor some time but Lebanon will have a Syrian embassy.
- A Big Scandal with the Lebanese detainees in the prisons of Syria.
- Prisoner Samir Al Qantar will be released from the Israeli jail.
- General Michel Aoun will have health problems during a speech, which will lead to Gibran Bassil, Aoun son-in-law to take over the leadership of the Free Patriotic Movement.
- Samir Geagea will face a failed assassination attempt.
- M.P. Streida Geagea is in danger
- M.P. Antoine Zahra is in great danger.
- The government of Prime minister Fouad Siniora could face problems, however it will be above all hard times.
- M.P. Walid Jumblatt is no longer in immediate danger, with his son Timor helping him in leading the Party.
- Suleiman Franjieh will enter into the Lebanese politics on more time.
- M.P. Saad El Hariri will retire from politics, a woman his family will take leadership.
- Problems within the family of Al-Hariri.
- The world in Great shock after the truth of the Hariri International tribunal is discovered.
- The Hariri family losing control of Solidere.
- A lot of changes in the ranks of the Lebanon Army.
- Hezbollah will integrate and become one part with the Lebanese Army.
Make sure you visit the Predictors section of the Fanoos Encylopedia to read more about Mike Al Feghali International Predictions for the year 2009 and 2010.
This Article was prepared by Fanoos.com
All copyrights are reserved to the Author of the Article